Wedding & Banquet
Our organizers concoct a turnkey event: wine of honor, dinner, animation, decoration, babysitting, accommodation ... and many other surprises in Champagne!
SURPRISING OUTDOOR SPACES
What if you had an aperitif on the panoramic terrace? Unless you prefer the Garden Party atmosphere on the Golf! The diversity of indoor and outdoor spaces makes this place a dream destination for your meals.
A DEDICATED ORGANIZER
Always at your side and at your disposal, Noémie and Mathilde ensure a personalized follow-up before, during and after your banquet. Event specialists, they will be able to advise you and accompany you in your organization.
6 PRIVATE ROOMS
Located mostly on the ground floor and arranged according to your wishes, our six modular dining rooms benefit from daylight and can accommodate up to 130 adults in round tables.
Offer your guests the comfort of a unique place in which all activities will take place: accommodation, dinner, activities, fireworks, brunch...
A real place to live and share!
Catering (in private lounge or not), layout of spaces, decoration, entertainment, DJ, photographer, transport, accommodation, guest gift, tourist visit, event under marquee, ... Opt for tranquility by entrusting us with the organization of your event!
NOT TO MENTION THE CHILDREN
Outdoor games area, indoor and heated swimming pool, cots available, creative workshops and babysitting... Everything is designed so that your children have a great time by guaranteeing a moment of relaxation to the parents.
Wedding: Your frequently asked questions
- What is the minimum menu price per person?
Minimum price per guest 38€ / Maximum price per guest 110€
- How many guests do you accept?
Minimum guests: 10 / Maximum guests: 130 adults in round table format in the hotel; 300 people under a marquee
- What spaces do you have?
- Reception room
- Dance floor
- Parking lot
- What services do you offer?
- Near Troyes in Champagne
- In the heart of the natural park of the orient forest
- 3 km from Lake Orient and géraudot beach
- 30 minutes from the vineyard
- How many stars does the property have?
- Do you have rooms for guests?
How many rooms do you have? 78 including double rooms, twin rooms, privilege suites and family suites.
- What is the reception configuration?
- Standing or sitting according to your choice
- What type of reception do you offer?
- Wine of honor
- Do you have a dance floor?
- Do you celebrate more than one wedding a day?
- What’s in the menu? The menu includes service, topping and dishes. Beverage packages complete the non-drink menus on offer.
- Is it possible to rent the place, without including the services of the caterer?
- Is it possible to plan an outdoor lay ceremony?
- Yes, outdoor spaces can be set up for this type of event. We invite you to come and locate your place on site.
- What kind of gastronomy do you offer?
- Is it possible to adapt or modify the menus?
- Yes, the chef will be happy to adapt to your desires.
- Do you offer specific menus?
- Yes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, Pork-free, Diabetic, Hypertension
- Do you offer wedding cakes?
- Yes: cake to share, wedding cake, mounted piece, pyramid of macaroons
- Can I bring my own drinks?
- Yes Only champagne
What is the amount of the cork duty? the cork fee is 4.5€ per bottle of champagne opened.
- Is there a time limit for the event?
- Yes, for the comfort of all our customers, we ask that the dance evenings end at 3am (except in case of privatization)
- Is the photographer imposed?
- Music exclusivity
- Is the caterer taxed?
- Yes, our brigade will be in charge of organizing your meal.
- Is there a fixed price to rent the place?
- In the case of a minimum number of guests, how much is the supplement?
- The price of the menus is the same whether for a group of 10 or 150. Only the price per share of mounted parts can be higher for a small group.
- How is the payment made? A deposit of 30% is required when booking. The balance is paid on D-Day.
- Are the premises suitable for people with disabilities?
- Yes, all rooms are on the ground floor and we have 2 PRM rooms.